Champion of Change
By becoming a champion of change, your donation will help us with asylum seekers.
Donate to the ASRC
- Change for a fair go
- Change for a just Australia
- Change for the humane treatment of asylum seekers
to help us provide critical services to asylum seekers. The ASRC is currently providing services to over 1250 asylum seekers living in the community. A donation from you each month will make a lifetime of difference to someone in need, and contribute to the creation of a fairer policy environment for asylum seekers.
We are currently advocating for a more humane policy towards asylum seekers. Amongst the first people destined for Nauru are 10 unaccompanied minors and others who have suffered torture, trauma and are extremely vulnerable. So far, there has been no clear implementation of recommendations that safeguards are in place to assure vulnerable people are not sent to a third country for offshore processing.
Whether it is $5 or $50, it is not so much the size of the donation as its regularity that will sustain the ASRC, ensuring asylum seekers are provided with a safety net and pathways to education, participation and empowerment.
- $50 a month will provide a week's free medical care to 10 asylum seekers.
- $100 a month will provide financial aid to five asylum seeker families in crisis.
- $200 will fund our Human Rights Law Program for a month.
- $1000 will fund our Material Aid Program for two weeks and provide food to 800 asylum seekers.
Support the ASRC and help us provide direct assistance to some of our community's most vulnerable people.
Kids at Nauru Detention Centre