West Mallee Protection is an alliance of Aboriginal cultural custodians from the Kokatha Mula Nation Far West Division and conservationists. Please donate to West Mallee Protection and help look after the amazing rockholes and unique mallee country near Ceduna in SA far west from further mineral exploitation.
How will the funds be used?
- THE CLEANING KIT: give $20 and we will head down to the local hardware for buckets, and gloves. Essential for cleaning waterRockholes; we never have enough.
- THE WATER-DRUM: give $50 and we can slowly replace our existing water drums with more durable ones.
- THE PRINTRUN: give $100 and we can print some campaign material, bombard politicians with our concerns and have pics ready for display.
- THE SPARE TYRE: give $200 for a spare. We never head bush without one ... or two.
- THE TALKING TOUR: give $500 or more and someone from West Mallee Protection can travel to the big smoke to spread the word or pay a visit to politicians and company headquarters who are pulling the strings turning the bush into a mine pit.
Thanks for your support, every little bit helps.
Are donations tax deductible?
Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
Yes, immediately sent to you by email when approved.
Donate to West Mallee Protection Appeal