Stop and think for 1 minute and you'll come up with at least one good reason for having community gardens all over the place. In case you don't have a minute or need some help, here are our top five!
- To bring people together.
- To hold on to Moreland's character and gardening knowledge.
- To provide somewhere where people can do some physical activity, relax and enjoy themselves
- To encourage sustainable gardening
- To make it easy for people to get hold of healthy locally grown food
We aim to:
- To see a range of locations in the City of Moreland where residents can grow healthy, safe, organic food.
- To share companionship, skills and knowledge between members and the community.
- To participate in and build community through gardening projects.
- To enhance mental and physical well-being of members and the community through gardening activities.
- To demonstrate a more sustainable way of living.
We already run the West Brunswick Community Garden and Food Forest. We need you to help grow.
Are donations tax deductible?
Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
Yes, immediately sent to you by email when approved.
Donate to Community Gardening Appeal