De Quincey Co invites you to involve yourself in the life and work of our company, a dance-performance company based in Sydney which builds on several decades of work by dancer-choreographer Tess de Quincey in Europe, Japan, India and Australia. The dance work is based in Body Weather which is a contemporary dance training founded in Japan melding Asian and Western practices and philosophy. De Quincey Co is Australia's leading Body Weather company.
Join our Supporters Program and be part of our community.
De Quincey Co Supporters Program:
- Benefactor $1000+
- Ambassador $250+
- Supporter $100+
- Friend up to $100
All donations over $100 are acknowledged in De Quincey Co programs and on our website. Benefactors and Ambassadors are invited to rehearsals and works in development during the year.
How will the funds be used?
Donated funds will be used to:
- produce high-quality dance and performance work;
- further the development of contemporary investigative dance performance;
- raise the level of dance and performance skills through training, research and development;
- investigate and explore improvised dance on its own basis and in relation to other disciplines;
- generate cross-cultural and interdisciplinary artworks.
Key Areas of Expenditure
Bringing together Australia's leading Body weather practitioners
Creating cross-cultural and interdisciplinary performance
Developing site-specific events