- 24 hours / 7 days a week direct crisis intervention and telephone support services
- attendance with Police at domestic/ family violence incidents
- court advocacy services for people who have been subjected to violence
- access to safe accommodation
- information and referrals
- community education and resources
- support for family and friends
- support services for children & young people who witness or are subjected to violence and/ or use violence in their family relationships
DVCS is a service for all people affected by domestic violence.
Are donations tax deductible?
Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
Yes, immediately sent to you by email when approved.
Donate to Domestic Violence Crisis Service (DVCS)