- For the ongoing rescue, rehabilitation, and life long care of abused, neglected and discarded animals.
- To continue and expand the current outreach program which involves active grassroots campaigning, i.e. leafleting and travelling around Victoria to markets and events.
- Education programs - Pam Ahern, founder of Edgar's Mission travels to schools with her 'ambassador' animals to help teach them about being kind to animals.
How will the funds be used?
- Funds will go directly to keeping the residents at EM happy, healthy and safe with quality food, shelter and veterinary care.
- General upkeep of the farm (such as fencing, signage)
- Production of literature for distribution at events
- Into a new barn which will serve as an education centre as well as a preliminary quarantine/intensive care unit for sick and injured animals.
Key Areas of Expenditure
Veterinary bills and healthcare
Are donations tax deductible?
Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
Yes, immediately sent to you by email when approved.
Donate to Edgar's Mission Appeal