Doesn't everyone have the right to a meaningful life in their community?
Greystanes Disability Services ("Greystanes") supports people with disabilities who may have significant support needs to exercise choice and control in their lives and to participate in their local community. At Greystanes, we are committed to person centred service delivery and we support people to take part in meaningful, everyday activities, regardless of their level of disability.
- Supports people with disabilities and their families
- Facilitates better community understanding and inclusion of people with disabilities and help to foster a positive image of people with disabilities
- Develops customised seating and mobility equipment for people with disabilities
- Develops innovative training, educational and promotional resources to improve service delivery and support to people with disabilities
What Your Support Means
Your donation to the Greystanes Foundation (a trust dedicated to supporting Greystanes Disability Services) will allow Greystanes to continue to
- Provide high quality support to people with disabilities who may have significant support needs
- Facilitate meaningful engagement for people with disabilities in every aspect of their lives
- Advocate for people with disabilities and their families
- Design and manufacture customised seating and positioning equipment for people with disabilities through Megalong Positioning Service www.megalongpositioning.com.au