Skip to main content Skip to search

Login to My Giving: Where donors can view and manage all their donation activities!

Login to GiveNow SmartyFile: Community groups can view donation information

Medical Benevolent Association of NSW General Appeal

Medical Benevolent Association of NSW


Celebrating the Associations' 120th anniversary this year, the Medical Benevolent Association of NSW (MBANSW) has been supporting Doctors, families of and their colleagues in NSW and ACT since 1896.

The MBANSW provides a confidential support service to those suffering financial or other hardship within the medical profession. Whether it be financial assistance or counselling services the MBANSW provides a free and confidential service on a case by case basis. Initial contact is with a qualified and experienced Social Worker who is supported and advised by a volunteer council of 15 to 20 registered medical professionals.

Registered as a charity since 1957, the MBANSW relies on the generosity of donors, even those that dedicate their lives to helping others are not immune to ill health or misfortune. You never know when you, your family or a colleague may need our services.

All donations received are used carefully with all expenditure being authorised by the Council.

 

How will the funds be used?

The association is pleased to report that for the last financial year 75% of all donations received went directly to assist those Doctors and families in need. Financial Assistance can include the payment of utilities, insurance, return to work expenses and rent. The remaining 25% was used for twice yearly appeal expenses, administration and governance costs.

 

Are donations tax deductible? Yes

Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
Yes, it will be issued by Medical Benevolent Association of NSW a little while after your donation.

Donate to Medical Benevolent Association of NSW General Appeal