The Public Education Foundation is a not for profit organisation dedicated to providing life-changing scholarships to young people in public education, their teachers and principals. The Foundation works in collaboration with schools, communities, business and government to help students achieve their full potential, while enhancing the value and reputation of public education.
What we do:
- Provide equity and merit based scholarships for students in public education;
- Provide professional learning and leadership scholarships for teachers and principals in public education;
- Enhance the value and reputation of public education by celebrating excellence
Our scholarships are not just about financial payments, but about different kinds of support and encouragement that individual students need to succeed.
In the past our scholarship have include:
- Helping students from refugee background finish years 11 and 12 or early tertiary study;
- Supporting young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students;
- Providing opportunities for students studying music and drama; and
- Assisting students with a physical disability make the transition to tertiary study.
Your donation to the Scholarship Fund will support life changing scholarships for young people in public education and is much appreciated.