Cover Photo

Australian Horizons Foundation

Humanitarian Support for Rural Disasters in Australia


To help farmers, business and people in rural communities impacted by natural disasters beyond their control including floods, fires and drought.

Australian Horizons Foundation will partner with local community and charities to ensure distribution of support to where it is most needed.

We guarantee that 80% of all funds donated will go directly to the cause. The remaining 20% will be allocated as per below

1. To administer program and support - 10%

2. Fundraising costs - 10%

The aim is to ensure that funds can be quickly delivered to try and minimise the physical and mental damage on individuals and communities.


Help Australian Horizons Foundation to reach their goal of $1,000,000

$2,188 raised

Fundraise for this cause

Contact Details

43 First Street


Are donations tax deductible?


Will I receive a receipt for my donation?

Yes, as soon as your donation is processed.