The Rotary Club of Ryde is active in local, national and international community service projects of all shapes and sizes.
- Building a School in Afghanistan for 1000 children
- Helping to eliminate polio from the planet through Rotary's Polio Plus Foundation
- Supporting many local charities and groups in the City of Ryde, like Riding for the Disabled, Meals on Wheels, etc.
- Graffiti clean-up campaigns
- Youth leadership programs
- Timor Leste youth training programs
- Vocational awards
- And many more
Your donation will go directly into our projects fund to directly help our charitable causes through direct action and cash donations. Go to our Website to find out more about our club and to learn about how you can become involved by becoming a member or participating in one of our many programs.
Are donations tax deductible?
Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
Yes, immediately sent to you by email when approved.
Donate to Rotary Club of Ryde Donations