The Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Support Group Australia (CAHSGA) works to improve knowledge and services for those affected by CAH.
We are a small not for profit group run entirely by volunteers, and we need your support.
Your donation will ensure we can continue to:
- Provide support to those affected by CAH and their families
- Hold CAH Symposiums bi-annually in different locations around Australia
- Provide products and resources related to CAH
- Advocate for CAH to be added to the newborn screening program
- Advocate for appropriate emergency medical care
- Organise local support groups for affected individuals and their families
Your donation will ensure this vital service continues for families affected by CAH.